Whether you’ve adventured with us before or this will be your first time hopping on a UTV rental from Bear Rock Adventures, there is always something new to discover here in Pittsburg, New Hampshire. From hidden gems along the trails to a plethora of activities to do in the area, you will never run out of things to do while visiting us! We won’t spoil all of the surprises waiting to greet you on your trip, but here are a few tips on what can be found while out on a ride with us.
Hidden Gems along Bear Rock Adventures Trails
There are thousands of miles of ATV trails in New Hampshire for guests to explore. You can embark on the Ride the Wilds trails in a side-by-side rental without a destination or follow one of our mapped-out tours. Wherever you decide to venture off to, keep your eyes out for these hidden gems along the way:
- Nathan Pond – This pond in Coos County is a great place to take your foot off of the pedal and have a picnic or stretch your legs. For outdoor enthusiasts that like to wet a line, this pond is also known for having a variety of fish. A quick tip for the fishermen out there, the peak fishing time is right around 6 a.m. Rise and shine!
- Sugar Hill – This scenic outlet point in Stewartstown, New Hampshire overlooks Canada, Vermont and the Dixville Peaks. Endless miles of unparalleled scenery awaits you at this under-the-radar stop!
- Connecticut River Swimming – Cool off from the heat of your ride by taking a plunge into the Connecticut River. The fresh, mountain water will leave you feeling refreshed and let your inner child shine through.
- BONUS: Foresta Lumina – Did you know we are less than 15 minutes away from Canada? If you’re looking for something fun to do at night with family and friends, we highly recommend you check out Foresta Lumina. It is a multimedia nighttime experience with theatrical effects that create a magical setting.
Fuel Your Appetite
After adventuring all day, you will surely work up an appetite! There are tons of great places to eat in our neck of the woods, here are a few local favorites to satisfy your cravings:
- Buck Rub Pub
- The Black Bear Tavern
- Log Haven
- Rainbow Grill
- Parsons Street
- Moose Alley Cones
- The Burg
- Looking for more places to indulge in local grub? Check out additional places to eat here.
We have the best ATV rentals in Pittsburg, New Hampshire. Rev up those RPMs and get to exploring!