Bear Rock Adventures COVID-19 response to keep our Guests safe:
*All rental equipment / rental sites will be cleaned, disinfected & sanitized after every use.
*All rental machines will be cleaned, disinfected & sanitized after every use.
All employees will wear medical gloves and masks when interacting with our guests
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces such as; workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, ipads, kiosks, helmets, machines and doorknobs will be cleaned and disinfected continuously
- Santizer stations are set up next to all kiosks
- All Kiosks & Ipads will be wiped with disinfectant wipes (guests must wipe before use)
- Customers may not try on any clothing or merchandise that will be sold.
- Social distancing will be implemented by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
- 10 guests(maximum) in show room at one time
- Guests will size their own helmets to limit interaction between employee and customer (Helmets will be labeled per color) — Low cost helmets will be available for purchase for those not comfortable for using rental equipment
- One person at kiosk at a time – with 6 feet distance from next in line (follow guidelines on floor of shop)
- Safety Devices will be placed on machines prior to arrival & sanitized – utilize safety device overview with devices that will not be touched by customers