2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000 | Polaris 2-Seater
Located in the heart of Pittsburg, NH. Side-by-side rentals at Bear Rock are guaranteed to feature only the newest machines from Polaris. Reserve today for the best ATV rides New Hampshire has to offer.
Ages: Age 21+ | Capacity: Up to 2 people
Ride an OHRV in New Hampshire
Drive the 2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000 on self-guided, authentic NH ATV tours for up to two people. You no longer need to be an expert hiker or physically elite to reach the most beautiful peaks and vistas in NH. This Polaris 2-seater is the ultimate riding experience. Book your side-by-side rental today!
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license to rent an OHRV. The license must be presented the day of your rental. (NO EXCEPTIONS) If you are unable to present your driver’s license the day of your rental you will not be permitted to operate the vehicle and your rental fee will be forfeited.
- Drivers between the ages of 18 and 20 who can present a valid driver’s license and are accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 25 years of age , during the entire rental period will be allowed to operate a rental vehicle with signed release of liability by the parent or guardian present.
- No driver under the age of 25 is allowed to carry a passenger under the age of 18 years of age
- Passengers must meet the physical requirements of being able to grasp the hand holds and firmly plant their feet on the floorboards with their back fully against the back seat rest. The minimum age to ride is 7 years old.
- if you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Machines must be returned with a full tank of gas or an additional refueling fee will apply.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
ALL reservation cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the booking date to receive a refund minus a 20% processing fee or may opt for a full credit to be used at Bear Rock Adventures for rentals, camp sites & lodging within the same calendar year. If a reservation is canceled within 72 hours prior to reservation start time, full payment will be completely forfeited. No exceptions.
Changes to reservations must be made prior to the 72 hour cancellation period. We encourage our guests to maintain their reservations, but understand this is not always possible. We offer a one time courtesy change. After this onetime change a $50 service fee will be charged for each change. Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
No Show Policy:
Reservations for any lodging accommodations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival.
Reservations for all rental units (ATV & Snowmobile) between 2 and 8 hours will be held for the length of the reservation. Multi-day rental reservations will be held for a maximum of 24 hours.
No shows will result in a canceled reservation and full payment will be completely forfeited
*The fun continues rain or shine. Credits or Refunds are not given due to discomfort of nature.
Tour Guide Rates
- If you are interested in booking a tour guide, all bookings must be CALL ONLY
- All Tour Guides will have to be scheduled at least 7 days ahead of rental time due to scheduling of the Guide.
- Tour Guide rates are an additional cost added on to the booking total
- Tour guides rate will be paid in full at time of booking
|Tour Guide Rates|
Prices are for up to 4 machines for each additional Sled there is a $25.00 charge
Oil and Gas Requirements
- Machines will have a full tank of gas prior to departure & must be returned with a full tank of gas or an additional refueling fee will apply.
- Multi-Day Rentals that exceed 200 miles will need to fill with VES oil which can be purchased in our retail shop or the renter can stop at the Bear Rock Adventures main shop during our business hours to have a Bear Rock employee refill the machine for a $10 charge
- Helmets are included with your rental and will include 1x heated visor cord per helmet. All replacement heated visor cords will be charged full retail price. ($17.95 per replacement)
- All rental gear will be rented & fitted IN-House ONLY. No pre-ordering.
- Snowmobile Gear rentals are first come, first serve.
- Our rental gear includes: Jackets, Bibs, Gloves & Boots, all top of the line Katahdin and Baffin brands!
- Sizes range from Small to 5XL for both Men & Women. We also offer Youth sizes!
|Rental Gear Rates|
|Katahdin Jacket||$20.00 per day|
|Katahdin Bibs/Pants||$15.00 per day|
|Katahdin/Baffin Boots||$15.00 per day|
|Katahdin Gloves||$10.00 per day|
|Full Outfit (Jacket, Bibs, Boots, Gloves)||
$45.00 per day
Helmets (Non machine rental)
|$30.00 per day|
- Rental rates include a full tank of gas, helmet, trail map, GPS locator & ResQLink personal locator beacon.
- A damage waiver with a $1,000 maximum out of pocket expense is included in the rental rate. You may upgrade your damage waiver for $20 per day, per machine to a $500 maximum out of pocket expense. *The card will only be charged if damages occur during rental period.
- To secure a reservation, a $100 deposit per machine, per day is required. The deposit will be applied to the total rental price.
- If booked online, reservation will be paid in full.